Paul Davis of Macon
For businesses, recovering from fire damage can become a long and pricey task. Heat and flames can tear down a building, but additional harm from smoke and ash can remain for years after the fire has been quenched. Furthermore, the odor these substances leave can hang in the atmosphere for months if left untreated and harm your business’ reputation.
Experiencing a fire can be devastating and Paul Davis understands that your beloved company and income are at risk. In addition to emergency fire damage removal and remediation, we offer removing ash and smoke damage too. Whatever the size, Paul Davis Restoration performs emergency removal and restoration of fire damage to commercial properties throughout the Macon area.
Trust the Best
- 24/7 emergency services – arrive prepared in hours
- Prompt damage assessment, pretesting and estimates
- Board-ups for dangerous regions and structural stabilization
- Green methods for sanitation ash and other debris from fire damage
- Smoke odor elimination, sanitation and air purification
- Careful cleaning for any burnt inventory, fixtures and additional contents inside
- Removal of water remaining after fire-quenching efforts
- We can restore any portion of your building that was destroyed by the fire
- Mold and mildew prevention
Call your Macon Paul Davis Franchise
We know how difficult a fire can be on business owners, so we act quickly to get your property back to its original state. Our years of training, sanitation techniques and equipment blended with our experience means faster cleanup and lower fire and smoke damage restoration costs. Ruined items or furniture is typically simple to restore for our specialists and their tools. We also help you file insurance claims to speed up the recovery process.
If your company has been harmed by a fire, reach out to the fire damage and smoke removal professionals at Macon Paul Davis. Our Macon franchise are available to help.